Private & 121 coaching
Perhaps you want a Pilates coach to come to your home regularly and work with you on an individual basis toward a specific, personal goal. Maybe you’d like to have a couple’s Pilates session with the individual attention you would still gain in working through a session with your other half only. It could be that you have a small group of family or friends who want private sessions focused on just your small group. Whatever you are looking for from private coaching, the session will be geared to you and your goals.
What does private Pilates coaching involve?
Prior to beginning working together we will complete a lifestyle and postural assessment. I can give general nutrition and weight management advice in hand with health and fitness guidance.
We will discover and discuss your specific short and long term goals.
- We will create an exercise and lifestyle plan created with your goals in mind.
- Sessions will provide specific and individual attention and the comfort to more openly discuss anything you are struggling with, such as conditions or injuries.
- Available coach if you have any queries outside of sessions
- Video sessions, tutorials and exercises available 24/7
- Access to a network of other professionals such as personal trainers, nutritionists, physiotherapists, chiropractors within my network
- Mobile Pilates instructor so location is flexible, such as from your own home or an alternative arranged location to suit. If you aren’t comfortable in person just yet then Zoom is always an option.
Building a plan to reach your goals
Sometimes beginners prefer to get a basic knowledge from 121 coaching before entering a group session more confidently.
Those with injuries or conditions can have sessions designed specifically to work around problematic pain, or to work on improving back pain specifically. I have had clients where a weakness has been identified, such as issues with the glutes causing other problems, and have worked with those clients to strengthen and improve glute function.
Other clients have taken a few sessions with me to work on specific exercise or movement they struggle to perform and are frustrated that they are not progressing in the group scenario.
Whatever you are looking for from Pilates practice, it would be great to hear from you and we can discuss how we can work together to build a plan and get you to your goals.